“Good move in starting your own blog. You are – with Matt Stewart following not so far behind – the best writer I’ve seen anywhere.”
– E. Robert Smith, Author, Downline: An Intolerable Potential to Deceive
Named to Seeking Alpha’s 2014 List of Best Performing Financial Bloggers
Was Ranked #6 Financial Performing Blogger (Out of Over 4,000 Bloggers) for 2014 By TipRanks
Read QTR’s volume of over 860 additional articles from 2012-2014 on Seeking Alpha by clicking here
View QTR’s track record at TipRanks
View QTR’s individual performance per article at Seeking Alpha (1/2013 – 8/2014)
- As of March 2015, according to TipRanks, I had a 67% success rate (157out of 235 ratings) and an average return of 13.1% per pick.
- I was ranked 107 out of 7378 total analysts and bloggers rated on the site – the top 97.4% of all authors.
- I had written 860 total articles (847 premium, 13 Instablogs) in the 1 year and 7 months that I was a Seeking Alpha contributor.
- As of August 2014, had 5,469,321 unique page views via Seeking Alpha in the 1 year and 7 months that I was contributing. That number continues to grow.
- Recognition in national media outlets
View QTR’s individual performance on his new blog (8/2014 – present)
- 25,000+ total unique page views as of 3/2015